Vintage Rolex GMT master II, ref 16718 yellow gold, P series, full set, unpolished, excellent!
Up for sale a Rolex GMT Master II in yellow gold, black dial, ref. 16718.
The case is a P serial (circa 2000; with lug holes), clasp code is DE3 (March 2001), and was purchased in January 2003 from a Rolex AD in Germany.
It comes full set with everything included:
– double box (green outer and wooden inner); this is the box given exclusively with yellow gold models (until early 2000s).
– 2 booklets: GMT Master and Your Rolex Oyster; printed in 2000 in German.
– brown card holder (given only with yellow gold models).
– translation booklet.
– calendar card 2002-2003.
– original Rolex certificate (stamped and dated).
– green and red hangtags.
– full 78798 bracelet with 13 links (11 on the bracelet and 2 extra).
This is a 1-owner watch that has never been polished! The bezel teeth are super sharp, the beveled edges along the lug sides (i.e. chamfers) are fully visible and beautiful, the lug tips are square (no rounded edges), and the coronet on the clasp stands very tall. Crystal is perfect. Dial is perfect. Bezel insert is perfect. There are only hairline scratches here and there, consistent with careful wear. I would rate it as 95%. It is an awesome piece and an extremely rare find at this condition and fully accessorized 😉
Only trades considered (plus/minus top-up):
> rose gold Rolex Daytona on Oyster bracelet, ref. 116505 with chocolate dial
> white gold Rolex Daytona on Oysterflex band, ref. 116519 with silver dial
> stainless steel Patek Aquanaut on rubber band, ref. 5167 with black dial
Price is negotiable if you make a reasonable offer.